One plugin, more business!
Stop installing dozens of plugins to get the features you need!
All the functionality needed for a successful wholesale e-commerce, in only one solution
Create customer groups with customized discount percentage to differentiate price lists
Only registered and logged in customers can see product prices and can purchase
Each product category can be set to be displayed depending on the group to which the customer belongs
Decide which customers allow to purchase in your store, enabling the accounts you want
Add extend registration form with new fields as in checkout billing form
Allows customers to check out only if their cart total is equal to or greater than established amount
Not enough? Also for you in WooCommerce B2B
WooCommerce B2B highlights
Browse gallery to have a little preview of WooCommerce B2B features
Want to see WooCommerce B2B at work?
Watch the live preview and try out the options and features you could add to your e-commerceTake a look to live preview
Why users love WooCommerce B2B?
Read the amazing reviews of users who have already used it!
Fantastic plugin! Easy to use and very intuitive. And the best is yet to come... Support of 10 ;)
The plugin is really nice, it does perfectly what it says and in every update it grows with useful functions for your business. The support team is awesome, it answers in few hours, it listens carefully at your needs and it proposes the best way to fix your problem. Nice job guys, keep on.
Not only the plugin does what it says, but more! Also the guys on the support team are amazing, fast very cooperative and responsive. I give 10 stars not only 5! Thank you very much guys!
Fastest support I've ever received and the author went above and beyond to ensure this plugin worked for my needs
Great support! And the plugin works as a charm. Keep up the good work Fabrizio
Il plugin è semplice, funzionale e fa il suo dovere. Anche il supporto è decisamente ottimo vista la loro prontezza di risolvere le nostre richieste
This plugin does what you expect from it. Support is excellent
Fast and kindly support! Excellent extension for b2b needings!
Very good plugin with friendly support :)
Fast response on support request, answered question well. Highly recommend for B2B site purpose. [...]
Perfetto, ha risolto la maggior parte delle richieste dei clienti che hanno un e-commerce B2B. Consigliassimo
Read all reviews
Our pricing plans
Choose the plan you prefer and, if you want, extend your support. What are you waiting for?
- Quality checked by Envato
- Future updates
- 6 months support from the author
+12$ to extend support to 12 month
- Quality checked by Envato
- Future updates
- 6 months support from the author
- Use in an end product that's sold
+30$ to extend support to 12 month
Get the best WooCommerce reseller plugin
Buy WooCommerce B2B, with the quality guaranteed by the professionalism of Envato Market
Discover our amazing support
Need help with WooCommerce B2B or have some doubts?
Availability to answers within 1 business day about technical questions and item's featuresContact us
Assistance with reported bugs and issues and help with included 3rd party assetsReport a bug
Suggest ideas for future releases, we are always working to improve and grow WooCommerce B2BMake a request
Frequently Asked Questions
Take a look to users most common questions and learn more about WooCommerce B2B
WooCommerce B2B is an extension developed to work with the default "customer" role of WooCommerce, probably the user you are trying to change group and/or status has another role.
Right now, WooCommerce B2B does not allow you to use its features on other roles except customers, but you can work around the problem by using the free plugin Multiple-roles, with which you can assign your custom role to users who already have the customer role and use both of them.
Notice: Multiple roles is a third part plugin, then Code4Life is not responsible of problems or malfunctions resulting from its use.
By default the plugin delete all its data if you uninstall it. Alternatively, you can always deactivate the plugin without loosing data
Status and group fields are available only for users with customer role. All other users do not have them
Is it possible to have a public price list and allow users logged in to view the discounted price dedicated to them?
Yes, it is possible. Simply deselect the “Hide prices” option, so each guest user will see the default price assigned to the product, while the logged in customers will see the discounted price (if assigned to a group)
You can select in every product category the visibility for each customer group. Customers can see only products belonging the visible product categories. All not visible items aren’t displayed in all the website (menu, shortcodes, widgets, lists, up-sells, cross-sells, related)
WooCommerce B2B doesn't completely support multi-vendor websites. Options can be only set globally and not for each vendor. Please, ask support for more information.
No, WooCommerce B2B new version automatically convert old groups in new version, you will not lose anything previously set
No, updating you will not lose anything previously set
From version 2.0.0, groups are under Users -> All Groups
When an update is available, you will receive a notification email and you will be able to download and install the new version.
If you prefer to automate this process and receive notification directly in the backend of your WordPress, you can install the free third party “WP Envato Market” plugin available on GitHub (https://github.com/envato/wp-envato-market)
Here all the versions of WooCommerce B2B, listed chronologically from the oldest to newest
v2.0.5 27 October 2018
- * Add: now it's possible to filter users by status (active/inactive)
- * Add: new hook filter to customize filters in users list page in admin
- * Add: new hook filter to change message that display discount amount assigned to customers (if they have one) in their own account area or in products page.
- * Update: improved messages strings and translations
- * Fix: checking account message in emails footer in now displayed only when expected
- * Fix: resolve a bug that prevented to display of the list of payment methods in groups
- * Minor fix: improved functions to remove some unnecessary warnings in log file
- * Minor fix: display minimum and increment quantity message in product page
- * Minor fix: improved displaying of discount according to Woocommerce settings
v2.0.4 08 September 2018
- * Add: new option to disable payment methods by group
- * Add: new option to display discount amount assigned to customer in single product page
- * Add: new metabox to group in admin to summarize product categories visibility
- * Add: new useful function in the backend to export the customers list in CSV, included customer group and status
- * Update: improved products price calculation with group discount
- * Fix: product categories visibility in WooCommerce "Product categories" default widget (when "Product categories visibility" option is enabled)
- * Fix: "Visibility of group access" option in product categories can now have no group enabled
- * Minor fix: improved group displaying in customers list in admin
v2.0.3 15 July 2018
- * Add: new useful function in the backend to filter the user list by group
- * Add: extended registration form field validation
- * Add: new option to send email notice to admin when a new customer registers
- * Update: improved activation email sending process
- * Update: improved translation in IT
- * Fix: extended registration form state and country selection
- * Fix: customer discount in account area now is correctly hidden if option is disabled
v2.0.2 04 July 2018
- * Fix: resolved issue with country and province select fields in extended registration form
- * Fix: resolved issue that sent activation email on every save in customer account (when function enabled)
v2.0.1 16 June 2018
- * Add: new function to avoid price structured data if prices are hidden
- * Fix: resolved issue with category products visibility when groups are enabled
- * Fix: resolved issue in mini cart amount calculation
- * Fix: minor bugs
v2.0.0 30 May 2018
- * Add: new groups management system
- * Add: new feature to hide product categories
- * Add: new feature to extend registration form
- * Add: new functions to easily and automatically convert old groups to new custom post types
- * Add: new "wcb2b_billing_company_required" hook to make company field mandatory is applied only to WooCommerce version before 3.4.0
- * Update: language domain as requested by WordPress internationalization standards
- * Fix: resolved issue when displaying WooCommerce email settings
- * Fix: resolved problem when sendind customer activation notification
- * Fix: resolved random problem with minimum cart amount message
v1.0.0 01 April 2018
- * Initial release